The terms and conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web site, including the use of the information services offered on the Site. In accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
We request guests to read this policy document carefully before sharing their personal information with us. By visiting our web sites, the guests accept the practices described in this policy document.
Personal information collected by E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd from its guests
We may collect the following personal information: Guest name and contact information; date of birth; how they prefer to be addressed in communication from us, preferred modes of communication; job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of credit card, dates of arrival and departure from our hotels / restaurants / other outlets, guests preferences when they stay or dine at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd, transaction history at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd; offers guests may have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd. We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with other guests at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow children to submit personal information without prior permission. We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by guests themselves. We may use any health-related information provided by guests only to serve them better and meet their specific needs when they stay or dine at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd.
Gel nails first appeared in the U.S. in the early 1980s, Nail art
but were met with limited success. At the time, Nail salon
the manufacturers of gel lights and the gel itself had not joined forces, summer gel nails
not yet recognizing the need to precisely match the intensity of the light to the photoinitiators in the gel.gel nail polish for sale
Nail techs and clients soon found out that using the wrong light or applying too much gel caused a burning sensation on the client’s fingertips.summer gel nails
Additionally, education on gel application was limited, leaving nail techs in the dark about the product, and home-use systems were introduced around the same time, damaging the reputation of salon-use systems by association.Nail care
How does E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd use the personal information collected from its guests
We use guests’ personal information to provide them with the services requested from E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd, to help them make room reservations, to provide them with information about conferences and events at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd, to send them promotional material on our services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time, to make offers sourced from third parties, as per guests’ stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd.
Information collected regarding their preferences when guests stay or dine at E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd will be disseminated across. E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd Group of Hotels to ensure that guests enjoy similar level of service and satisfaction across all the hotels at the chain.
How does E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd share the personal information collected from its guests, including with third parties
To ensure that you enjoy the same level of service across all Green Valley Spa resort Hotels and Resorts, owned or franchised around the world, we may share your personal information with hotels within E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd Group. While doing so, E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd will ensure that guests’ personal information is handled as per this policy.
- If a corporate credit card is used, the billing information may be shared with employer.
- With third parties:
- We may use the services of third party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing, reservations services, call centre services, mass mailings, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd. We may provide information that is non-personal, to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd expressly prohibits the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside of E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd by such service providers.
- From time to time E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd may partner with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services and may share guest information with our co-sponsor. For example, we may co-sponsor some sweepstakes, prize draws, competitions or contests on our site with other companies or we may provide prizes for sweepstakes and contests sponsored by other companies. If guest enter one of these sweepstakes or contests, we share this information with our co-sponsor or the third party sponsor.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets, E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd in its sole and absolute discretion may transfer, sell or assign information collected, including without limitation, non-personal information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd with or without prior notice to its guests, may have to share some guest information in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd Hospitality Group, its guests, employees or the public or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
Non-personal or anonymous information collected by E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd
Information that does not personally identify a guest is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information. When guest visit and interact with the sites www.eandgresorts.in or third parties with whom E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd has contracted to provide services, non-personal information, like, list of website pages visited by guest, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help deliver content as per guest preference, to help guest process their reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose their identity, this information will identify the browser used by guest to our servers when they visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from a computer, guests can delete them using their browser.
We also may collect data by using web beacons, clear GIFS, pixel tags or similar means, which will tell us when guests visit our site. Non-personal information like the domain name, the areas of the site guest visit, their operating system, browser version, and the URL they visited from, can be identified, which can be used to enhance their online experience by understanding their web usage patters.
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers to advertise on our websites. These third party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads the browser used by guest has seen and which site pages they may have visited. E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
We may use or disclose non-personal information for any purpose from time to time. For instance, we may embed e-mail addresses with images. In such cases where we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information per this policy.
Links to websites of third party marketers
E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd’s policy regarding protection of its guests’ personal information
E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd will take the necessary measures to:
- Protect guests’ personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep the guests’ personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- When guests transact online, we seek to protect their personal information that they provide. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
- Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about guest.
How long does E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd retain your personal information
E & G Resorts Pvt Ltd will retain guests’ personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise guests not to include sensitive personal information in any emails they may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow children to submit personal information without prior permission.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Checkin – 01:00 PM
Check out – 11:00 AM
- In case of cancellation of a guaranteed reservation 72 hours before the time of check in there will be no cancellation charges. For any cancellation within 72 hours (3 days) of check in the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charge for the entire period of reservation.
- No waiver of charges for booking done from 15th December to 15th January
No show Policy
- In case of a no show of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire period of reservation.
Extra Person Policy
- Children up to 5 years of age can stay in the parent’s room without an additional charge and without extra bed.
- Children 6 years and above will attract extra person charges as applicable.
- Government notification requires guests to present a photo identity/ address proof, at the time of check-in.
- Early check-in is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The Site makes available information relating to the hotel/resort owned or managed by E & G resorts Pvt ltd., a Private Limited Company under the Companies Act 1956 of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties.
- The Site contains “Green Valley Spa Resort” trade and service marks and devices (including the word ” E & G Green Valley Spa Resort”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by E & G Green Valley Spa Resort licensed to E & G Green Valley Spa Resort to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the consent of E & G Green Valley Spa Resort, Nasik
Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by E & G Green Valley Spa Resort, Nasik
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages E & G Green Valley Spa Resort or its information, products or services.
- The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are owned exclusively by E & G Green Valley Spa Resort or licensed by E & G Green Valley Spa Resort and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the written approval of E & G resorts pvt ltd. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from E & G resorts pvt ltd, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialize any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions
- the Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- no copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed
- the Information may not be transferred to another person;
- software may not be interfered with in any manner;
- every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information;
- you will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site.
Whilst E & G resorts pvt ltd, seeks to ensue that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, E & G resorts pvt ltd, does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
In particular E & G Green Valley Spa Resort does not warrant that
- the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; or
- your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
E & G Green Valley Spa Resort is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. You should make your own enquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
E & G Green Valley Spa Resort may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
E & G Green Valley Spa Resort does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, E & G Green Valley Spa Resort may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion
- your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site;
Including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, .to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of E & G Green Valley Spa Resort under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of E & G Green Valley Spa Resort shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following
- if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
- You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, E & G Green Valley Spa Resort does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site.
- E & G Green Valley Spa Resort does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any Linked Web Site will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output. You must ensure that any information which you provide to E & G Green Valley Spa Resort is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of E & G Green Valley Spa Resort or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any E & G Green Valley Spa Resort system, data or information.
- The Site may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Web Sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- You acknowledge and agree that E & G Green Valley Spa Resort does not have any control over the content or availability of Linked Web Sites and accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy practices or any other aspect of Linked Web Sites.
- Links with Linked Web Sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by of the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Web Sites, unless and then only to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary.
- The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site in accordance with such Conditions.
- You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
- The Site contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any available special offers) for hotels and resorts owned or managed by E & G resorts pvt ltd.
- Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions.
- No contract will subsist between you and E & G resorts pvt ltd or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until E & G resorts pvt ltd accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Site.
- You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by E & G resorts pvt ltd on the Site (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use should have sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. E & G Green Valley Spa Resort reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Security & Non Confidentiality
- Electronic transmissions of data including the Internet are public media and any use of such media is public not private.
- Information related to or arising from such use is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information.
- E & G resorts pvt ltd / E & G Green Valley Spa Resort does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to Green Valley Spa Resort . Accordingly, any information which you transmit to E & G Green Valley Spa Resort is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of Access
- If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
- Otherwise access to the Site may be terminated at any time by E & G resorts pvt ltd without notice
- The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of E & G resorts pvt ltd will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- E & G resorts pvt ltd does not accept any liability for any failure by E & G resorts pvt ltd to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If E & G resorts pvt ltd waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Return to Site
To return to the Site, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions.